Wednesday 29 July 2009

Been a long time

Wow!
Time flies.

I went to America for a long time, then came home and we re-mixed Into The Comet and played a show in Scotland. Fun times!

So, September -

One show (not two as I previously posted!):

Saturday 12th September - Yorkshire House, Lancaster - with Kayo Dot and Manatees, more to be announced soon.


Album launch will come soon.

Some videos and photos from the past few months will make it online soon. In the meantime, check out this blog: http://amanofdetail.blogspot.com for some fun shit about my radical travels.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really in love with your music. This is probably the best post-rock band I've found since I've found Explosions in the Sky or Sigur Rós a couple of years ago.

It's truly sad that there aren't any of your albums for sale here in Brazil. I really would like to have them.

Anyway, keep up the great work. I'm waiting for your next album. :)

--
Luiz Ribeiro

Ian motherfucker Breen said...

Thanks Luiz!
Our last record should still be available to buy online, but doubt it will be in any stores in Brazil I'm afraid.

Our new album is available to download from November 9th :) And then it will be out on record shortly afterwards.

Thanks again, we really appreciate it!!